Become part of the RM Family!
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Day shift, 38 hour working week over 4.5 days
Location: Dungannon, Co.Tyrone
Salary: not disclosed
At RM Group, we seek out the best people, and when you work here, you feel from day one that you are part of the team and the RUBBLE MASTER family. RUBBLE MASTER Dungannon is a wholly owned subsidiary of the RM Group, a world leader in Crushing and Screening Solutions.
We are currently recruiting for Operations Co-Ordinator at our Centre of Excellence in Dungannon on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidates will report into the Supervisors in each of the relevant areas. The successful candidate will contribute to the efficient running of the manufacturing processes to meet safety, quality and productivity requirements. In addition, any successful candidates will feel comfortable working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- 38 hour working week over 4.5 days
- 30 days holiday entitlement
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 4x death in service payment
- CSP after 1 year
- AXA healthcare after 6 months employment
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Directors-diary management, handling phone calls, dealing with general enquiries and requests, report writing, dealing with email and other correspondence
- Organisation of staff engagement related events (fun day, employee appreciation) as well as internal staff communications and working with the company’s external PR consultancy
- Manage Reception greeting visitors, suppliers and customers, dealing with complaints and handling day to day telephone and email enquiries
- General administrative tasks such as processing mail or updating accounts records
- Support in the review and update of health and safety policies and ensure they’re observed
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs whilst maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- Manage the Security Team assigning daily tasks and arranging cover when necessary
- Liaise with external suppliers such as CCTV, catering and the cleaning company arranging deep cleans and carrying out monthly audits, dealing with any issues in a timely manner
- Room management for meetings, managing carparking onsite, organising the telephone system and booking taxis for visitors
- Support the Finance / Procurement team by assisting with maintaining TSS Portal (Trader Support Service)
- Any other relevant ad-hoc duties as required
Qualification & Experience
- Two years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a busy office environment subject to changing workloads and conflicting priorities
- The ability to multi-task, use initiative and organise the workload to meet deadlines
- The ability to leads projects and colleagues in the development of new initiatives the ability to establish and develop links and contacts with a variety of groups, organisations and people at all levels, employees and providers
- The ability to handle a variety of enquiries from a variety of sources in a professional and sensitive manner Confidence and resilience
- Excellent IT skills with experience of working with excel or equivalent database management packages
RM Dungannon are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
START YOUR CAREER WITH THE WORLD MARKET LEADER!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Send your CV to [email protected]