Become part of the RM Family
Inside Sales Representative – Texas
Reporting to: Marketing Manager, Rubble Master Americas
Department: Rubble Master Americas Sales
Reporting to the Marketing Manager for North America, the Inside Sales Representative’s role is to develop sales opportunities in the USA and Canada by developing a comprehensive network of market intelligence for the screening sector across North America; to include initiating, developing, and delivering targeted marketing campaigns to existing and potential clients to establish RUBBLE MASTER’s market share.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop sectoral and regional databases through trade associations, industry lead bodies, public sector repositories, and statutory bodies.
- Populate database with complete customer data to include critical names, addresses, and other customer-related contact information and enter the data into a web-based CRM system.
- Contact and prequalify leads provided by field sales to increase sales effectiveness & lead documentation quality.
- Proactively call prospective customers to identify decision-makers, fill information gaps (contact data), generate interest, and set appointments for sales.
- Contribute to developing targeted e-mail marketing campaigns to increase sales conversion rates.
- Respond to customer queries from website forms, social media, inbound e-mail, and chat to increase conversions and generate opportunities.
- Manage the administration and control of inventory and marketing materials required for trade shows and sales and marketing events.
- Conduct follow-up interviews and surveys to evaluate customer satisfaction and facilitate sales and marketing development.
- Build a FAQ database to contribute to developing sales and marketing materials and brief the sales team.
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing additional duties as requested.
Position Requirements – Qualifications and Experience:
- Three years of experience telemarketing/telesales or customer service
- Computer literate (e.g., CRM software, Outlook, MS Office, Google Maps)
- Energetic, professional, and friendly demeanor
- Strong listening and probing skills to identify business needs, desires, and opportunities
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Proficient in English
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Basic understanding of databases
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to travel nationally & internationally (Europe) for occasional training
- Driver’s license
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Persistent and result-oriented
- Construction or Heavy Equipment experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
telesales/telemarketing: 5 years (Preferred)
customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location