Become part of the RM Family
Job Title: Technical Support
Reporting to: Technical Support Manager
Location: Dungannon / 4 Day Work Week
(Travel required on a worldwide basis when necessary)
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
At RM Group, we seek out the best people, and when you work here, you feel from day one that you are part of a team and the Rubble Master family. Rubble Master Dungannon is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Rubble Master Group, a world leader in Crushing and Screening Solutions. With ambitious plans to double production over the next 5 years we are expanding our workforce at our Centre of Excellence for Screening in Dungannon.
Main purpose of job: To support the RMD customer base and the dealer network by providing breakdown service and support online, by phone, by email and by attending on site when required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to customers by email, phone and on site when required
- Managing the installation and commissioning of new and used mobile plant equipment
- Experience in Jaw Crusher build/assembly
- Responsible for the servicing and maintenance of all machines, repairing faults and ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered
- Creating preventative maintenance strategies
- Ability to assist, Sales, Customers & Dealers as part of the aftersales support role
- Knowledge and experience of troubleshooting / assessing / fault finding of machines
- Excellent working knowledge of reading both hydraulic and electrical drawings
- Health and Safety knowledge, awareness & compliance
- Strong interfacing skills across all levels
- Ability to multi-task & effectively & prioritise workload
- Customer training and efficient technical service support
- Able to work productively in a pressurised environment
- Work of own initiative
- Prepared to work extra hours as and when required
The Company offers:
A competitive hourly rate, 4 day working pattern, Staff uniform, Life Insurance, Company Pension, Healthcare, Overtime at time and a half, Travel allowance & Career progression
START YOUR CAREER WITH THE WORLD MARKET LEADER!
To apply please complete the attached application & monitoring form or
send your CV to [email protected]
Send us your application
Please send us your application letter, curriculum vitae, certificates and various awards.
Head of HR I Head of RM Academy