Become part of the RM Family!
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Day shift, 4 day working week
Location: Dungannon, Co.Tyrone
Salary: not disclosed
At RM Group, we seek out the best people, and when you work here, you feel from day one that you are part of the team and the RUBBLE MASTER family. RUBBLE MASTER Dungannon is a wholly owned subsidiary of the RM Group, a world leader in Crushing and Screening Solutions. With ambitious plans to double production over the next 5 years we are expanding our workforce at our Centre of Excellence for Screening in Dungannon.
We are currently recruiting for Fitters for our Sub Assembly department at our Centre of Excellence in Dungannon in our Paint Dept on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will report into the Production Manager and will be responsible for assembling both fabricated and purchased parts to precise engineering requirements and in alignment with standard operating procedures to satisfy customer expectations of Quality, Cost and on time Delivery.
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to receive performance bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contribution
- 4-day working week
- Medicash Cashback Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Onsite canteen
- Employee events
- Full provision of PPE
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Car parking
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Read & interpret assembly drawings & symbols including width, height & depth
- Fit and assemble components to meet production requirements
- Understand the sequence of the build in line with requirements
- Apply knowledge of hardware to fit correct graded bolts, nyloc nuts and washers
- Determine the correct equipment and methods to use
Qualification & Experience
- Skilled at using manual hand tooling & battery powered hand tooling
- Good communication and teamworking skills
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Responds positively to operational changes
- Ensure safety procedures are followed at all times
Immediate start available for the right candidate!
RM Dungannon are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
START YOUR CAREER WITH THE WORLD MARKET LEADER!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Send your CV to [email protected]