Become part of the RM Family
Job Title: Spray Painter
Reporting to: Production Leader
Location: Dungannon / 4 Day Work Week
Salary: £12.75 p/h depending on experience
At RM Group, we seek out the best people, and when you work here, you feel from day one that you are part of a team and the Rubble Master family. Rubble Master Dungannon is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Rubble Master Group, a world leader in Crushing and Screening Solutions. With ambitious plans to double production over the next 5 years we are expanding our workforce at our Centre of Excellence for Screening in Dungannon.
Responsible for spray painting components to precise engineering standards to satisfy customers expectations of Quality, Cost and on time Delivery.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading parts to the spray boothe
- Prepping parts for painting
- Spray painting machine parts to high quality standards
- Follow weekly and daily production schedule to meet targets
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Following company environmental, health & safety standards, policies, and processes
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Ability to demonstrate a strong background in industrial painting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & keep up with demand
- Good communication and team working skills
- Strong attention to detail
The Company offers:
A competitive hourly rate, 4 day working pattern, Staff uniform, Life Insurance, Company Pension, Healthcare, Overtime at time and a half & Career progression
START YOUR CAREER WITH THE WORLD MARKET LEADER!
To apply please complete the attached application & monitoring form or
send your CV to [email protected]