Become part of the RM Family!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: 10 hour shift, day shift, overtime
Location: Dungannon / 4 Day Work Week
Salary: £11.00 p/h depending on experience
At RM Group, we seek out the best people, and when you work here, you feel from day one that you are part of the team. RUBBLE MASTER Dungannon is a wholly owned subsidiary of the RM Group, a world leader in Crushing and Screening Solutions.
We are currently recruiting for General Operatives at our Centre of Excellence in Dungannon on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidates will report into the Supervisors in each of the relevant areas. The successful candidate will contribute to the efficient running of the manufacturing processes to meet safety, quality and productivity requirements. In addition, any successful candidates will feel comfortable working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the organisation of materials and stock management
- Set up and operate machinery to different specifications
- Liaise with supervisors and other departments for the reporting and repairing of machinery
- Follow the Company process for reporting hazards, near misses etc.
- Understand and adhere to Company policies and procedures which are relevant to both the site and the working environment
Forklift licence is preferable however training will be provided so those without should still apply if interested.
Qualification & Experience
- Enthusiastic desire to continually learn and develop personal skills
- Proactive in nature, taking great personal pride in the quality of work you oversee
- An eye for detail with an analytical approach to problem-solving
- A collaborative approach to work, a team-player who can be flexible to support business needs
- Enhanced pension
- Full provision of PPE
- Life Insurance Scheme
- AXA healthcare
- Onsite Hot Food Bar
- 4 day working week
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Company events
- Free parking
- Performance bonus
START YOUR CAREER WITH THE WORLD MARKET LEADER!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Send your CV to [email protected]