Become part of the RM Family!
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Day shift, 4 day working week
Location: Dungannon, Co.Tyrone
Salary: not disclosed
At RM Group, we seek out the best people, and when you work here, you feel from day one that you are part of the team and the RUBBLE MASTER family. RUBBLE MASTER Dungannon is a wholly owned subsidiary of the RM Group, a world leader in Crushing and Screening Solutions. With ambitious plans to double production over the next 5 years we are expanding our workforce at our Centre of Excellence for Screening in Dungannon.
We are currently recruiting for Fabricators at our Centre of Excellence in Dungannon on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will report into the Welding Supervisor and will be responsible for fabricating components to precise engineering standards to satisfy customers expectations of Quality, Cost and On-Time Delivery.
- Enhanced pension
- Full provision of PPE
- Life Insurance Scheme
- AXA healthcare
- 4 day working week
- Employee Referral Scheme
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Weld parts to high quality standards
- Weld flat, curved, overhead & vertical joints
- Take accurate measurements & measure accurate geometric angles
- Read & interpret assembly drawings including width, height, and depth
- Meet production targets while maximising efficiency
- Determine the correct equipment and methods to use
- Adjust material if necessary
Qualification & Experience
- Experience of Welding/Fabrication
- Educated to GCSE level
- Good communication & teamworking skills
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Proactive approach to problem solving & strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and attendance
- Ensure safety procedures are always followed
RM Dungannon are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
START YOUR CAREER WITH THE WORLD MARKET LEADER!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Send your CV to [email protected]