Become part of the RM Family!
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Day shift, 4 day working week
Location: Dungannon, Co.Tyrone
Salary: not disclosed
At RM Group, we seek out the best people, and when you work here, you feel from day one that you are part of the team and the RUBBLE MASTER family. RUBBLE MASTER Dungannon is a wholly owned subsidiary of the RM Group, a world leader in Crushing and Screening Solutions. With production commencing of our new fully electric H50X machine we require an Electrical Engineer to join our Electrical Department at our Centre of Excellence for Screening in Dungannon.
It is a very exciting time to join the RMD Team!
- Enhanced pension
- Full provision of PPE
- Life Insurance Scheme
- AXA healthcare
- Onsite Hot Food Bar
- 4 day working week
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Company events
- Free parking
- Performance bonus
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring projects are electrically progressed as per Production schedules.
- Ability to prioritise and manage allocated work.
- Ensure all works are carried out to the highest of standards, instilling a culture of high-quality workmanship.
- Complete test inspection process on the pre-wiring cabling.
- Attend site installations for wiring & commissioning when required.
- Ensure all works are carried out in a safe manner and with full H & S compliance.
- Apply the minimum quality and environmental standards required under ISO 9001 and 14001 and the company Quality and Environmental standards.
- This job description is not exhaustive as other duties may be required to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Qualification & Experience
- GCSE English and Maths
- Fully trained Electrician
- Minimum 1 years’ experience post apprenticeship experience in a similar environment
- Experience of working with SWA cables
- Experience of 3 phase supply and working with live panels
- Testing and fault finding within control panels
- Experience of PLC programming an advantage
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Good Communication
- Visual Inspection
- Time Management
RM Dungannon are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
START YOUR CAREER WITH THE WORLD MARKET LEADER!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Send your CV to [email protected]