RUBBLE MASTER, a global market leader in compact mobile crushers and screens is currently in search to fulfill a salary based position for Product Support and Service Specialist. RUBBLE MASTER has been designing, manufacturing, selling and supporting compact crushers and screens for over 25 years. During this time, we have built a culture focused on customer support and service. This level of focus requires RUBBLE MASTER to search for the best, brightest, and most dedicated personnel in the industry.
The Product Support and Service Specialist will work in conjunction with the Service Manager ensuring our dealers and customers receive factory level training and support. This is a very time demanding and fast paced position. Applicants must be goal oriented, self-motivated and able to travel internationally. Applicants should expect up to 75% travel domestically / internationally (Canada & EU). This is an opportunity to join the global leader in compact crushing, recycling and screening with a history of high growth in a stable industry.
- Conduct on-site product training as required
- Conduct operator and service trainings as needed with dealers/customers
- Troubleshoot technical issues with dealers and customers via email, phone, and in person.
- Coordinate warranty repair procedures with dealers/customers
- Understand and carry out corporate processes for documentation and reporting
- Communicate daily activities with the Service Manager
- Report service bulletins/repairs to dealers and customers as needed
- Conduct regular visits to dealers
- Self-schedule day to day activities as requested
- Assist Sales Personnel as requested with on-site demonstrations and or application requirements
- 5 years minimum experience in the heavy equipment industry
- 2 years minimum experience operating heavy equipment (Excavator, Wheel-loader)
- 3 years troubleshooting experience (Electric and Hydraulic)
- Ability to read and follow electrical & hydraulic schematics and diagrams
- Convey detailed technical and troubleshooting procedures in a respectful and professional manner
- Experience in the crushing and screening industry is a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical School education is a plus
- Driver’s License with clean record
- Applicant must hold a current passport
WHY RUBBLE MASTER
RUBBLE MASTER, a privately held company, is a manufacturer for Compact Crushing & Screening equipment for the demolition-, excavating-, asphalt- & concrete paving-, general contracting- and quarry industry. We are experiencing solid and steady growth. If you have a passion for heavy equipment, like to be on the road and the opportunity to represent an exclusive brand in the crushing industry, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Other reasons to join our team include:
- Great health insurance benefits
- Company phone and laptop
- Car allowance plus fuel card & reimbursement for vehicle maintenance
- Lean organization
- Support through factory run after sales department and 24/7 factory service hotline
- Extensive training at the factory and through mentoring
- Dental, Life/Disability Insurance
- Full compensation for travel expenses (i.e. food, fuel, hotel, gas, aso)
- Specialty tools / training provided by factory
Interested applicants should send their resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes that are mailed or hand-delivered to RUBBLE MASTER or any employee will not be considered.